Updated: Mar 1, 2019
TechStartUpSchool is looking for partners in the ICT-32-2017 Startup Europe for Growth and Innovation Radar – Call for Proposals.
Partners sought for may originate in business centres, science parks, technology parks, universities, technology transfer offices, co-working spaces, incubators, accelerators, clusters, trade associations, early adopters, technology brokerage firms, business angel networks, venture capital funds, private equity firms, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) firms, industrial cooperation centers, investment promotion agencies, SME support associations, chambers of commerce and chambers of industry.
For this project partners, expertise is most welcome to be in intellectual property rights, business aspects, coordination, cooperation, innovation, technology transfer, evaluation, forecasting, legislation, regulations, employment issues, regional development, economic aspects, information, media, education, training, social aspects, and ICT applications.
The project is a support service for EU funded innovators, which aims to support actions for helping established startups and prospective entrepreneurs to achieve market success and raise broader/global awareness of high-potential innovators with specific targeted actions.
The objective of this call is to make available a budget of €10 million for Innovation Actions (IA) and a budget of €2 million for the Coordination and Support Actions (CSA).
The proposals to be financed should cover the following areas:
- Reinforcing ICT ecosystems for tech startups by interconnecting and creating new synergies between different startup hubs.
- Activities should focus on scaling-up of companies by connecting them with key relevant stakeholders such as tech entrepreneurs, mentors, corporates, angels, VC firms, designers, customers, media, investors and local authorities across different entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Facilitating financing and improving the liquidity for investments in fast growing ICT startups, increasing their chances for a successful exit.
- Support services for innovators: innovation radar initiative.
- Establish a network of support centers for innovative researchers in order to turn the research results into marketable products and preparing such innovators for success in the marketplace.
The deadline for submitting proposals is on 25th April 2017.
This is a great opportunity for SME’s to bring ideas to concept and ideally, to materialize them so for more details and information, please visit the European Commission website: